HOLLOW GROUND 7/8″ Front & 3/8″ on Back
Grim Blades are the finest hand made American Straight Razor’s.
They are made in North Idaho by the same guys that build beautiful custom blades offered on this site. They hand grind and shape the Austrian Fine Grain Tool Steel giving the razor a perfect Hallow Ground. The steel is fired in a kiln and then brought down to a specific temperature in hot baths of oil to give them a 61 on the Rockwell Hardness test. The entire process is a tightly-held trade secret that gives these blades a hair splitting edge that can last a lifetime if cared for properly. We believe in quality over quantity and creating a relationship of trust through products that will outlast their owners. Learn more about our story HERE.
This blade features:
– A Traditional, Asymmetrical Ground, Kamiksori Razor
– 61 Hardness and Austrian, Fine Grain Tool Steel
– 7/8″ Blade on Front Side and 3/8” on The Back Side
– Blade is Hand Made in America
– Barber’s Knotch Tip
– Laser Etched
– Hand Pinnned
– Shave Ready
– Free Lifetime Hone and Warranty
– Lifetime Warranty